Mission and Goals
The mission of Bridge to Hope is to provide hope to individuals in Oswego County by providing safe transitional housing for homeless and housing vulnerable individuals and families and to equip them with the tools needed to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Provide housing for individuals and families in order to break the “cycle of poverty”. The housing will be from six months to a year in order to help them accomplish the goals of the program.
- Assist individuals and families in partnering with existing organizations (ARISE, Social Services, Oswego County Opportunities, Victory Transformation Center) in order to get necessary services.
- Assist individuals and families to find jobs, receive training for life skills (writing a resume, cooking, budgeting, parenting etc.) in order to live independent of social assistance.
- Assist individuals and families to transition into permanent housing that will allow them to sustain a healthy life style.
- Address the physical, mental and spiritual needs of the individuals and families through counseling and mentoring.